Social Media Coordinator
If you have excellent English skills and love to spend your free time on Instagram, then you are the perfect person for this job!
ÁERON serves today’s intelligent and sophisticated Modern Woman. We strive to meet her where she is at with products that are enduring, utilitarian and quality. The Social Media Coordinator must understand our brand and know how to connect with our woman all while seeking out ways to strategically grow our following and deeply engage with our core audience.
What you’ll do:
· Create a regular publishing schedule that meets the goals of each channel: Instagram, Facebook.
· Closely collaborate with the Brand Manager to create social channel strategy, social content calendar, and set up KPIs.
· Respond up to daily social mentions across Instagram and Facebook.
· Track follower growth, engagement, and revenue-driven from social channels.
· Coordinate with the Creative team to secure assets as well as develop original content.
· Compiling UGC content from influencers, and support overall event and influencer strategy, including product seeding.
· Facilitate media requests and ensure timely delivery of product samples, product imagery, press materials, etc.
· Critically problem-solve common complaints by flagging trends + partnering cross-functionally to recommend + implement preventative measures; proactively create a better guest experience.
· Escalate any serious issues to the Customer Service or leadership team.
· Constantly improve the strategy and practice of retaining followers and gaining new ones
· Stay on top of events and culturally relevant moments where new audiences can be engaged via social.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
· Motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
· Detail-oriented and appreciative of the ÁERON brand voice
· Experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Demonstrated experience in growing brands through social media
· Keen understanding of social networking and branding
· Thorough knowledge of social analytics and social best practices