ÁERON is seeking a PR and Marketing Manager to plan, execute and organise day-to-day marketing and pr efforts. The ideal candidate should be proactive who is able to mix a creative yet strategic way to execute initiatives quickly and precisely.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Digital production: designing ÁERON’s online presence and creating digital content for social media, newsletter and the official website including copywriting, graphic design and PPC & SEO campaigns.
- Photoshoot production: organising social and packshot photoshoots from moodboards to liaising with freelancers and assisting in the production of the seasonal lookbook and campaign shoots.
- Hungarian and international PR: liaising daily with partner pr agencies, handling editorial requests, reaching out to new medias and writing press releases.
- Event planning: organising preorder and sales events, handling fashion week participations including communication, preparations and backstage.
- Showroom: providing customer service and managing personal orders of ÁERON’s VIP clients
- New collection launching: compose the new collection’s core message and description, create collection book and lookbook catalogue
- Establish standards and guidelines and ensure consistent brand image in all types of channels and business lines.
The Ideal Candidate is...
- creative, has an eye for sophisticated design, strong at multitasking and problem-solving, flexible, organised and is not afraid of challenges in a high-paced work environment
- familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Mailchimp
- native in Hungarian, fluent in English (speaking another language also is a plus)
- has relevant studies and/or experience in fashion, marketing and pr
Please apply with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com